Introduction to PHP
What is PHP
- PHP is a server scripting language,
- PHP is a powerful tool for making dynamic web pages.
- Hypertext processor (In earlier it is called as Personal Home Page).
- PHP latest version is 8.
To start using PHP, you need:
- Need web host with PHP and MySQL support (online).
- Install a web server on your own PC, and then install PHP and MySQL ( in local).
Set PHP on Your PC
- Install a web server (xampp)
- Install PHP
- Install a database, such as MySQL
- We can place PHP script anywhere in the document.
- We need to start PHP script with <? and ends with ?>:
// PHP code goes here
- Extension for PHP files is ".php".
- A PHP file contains HTML tags, and PHP scripting code.
<h4>hello all of you</h4>
echo " welcome to teknowize"