Lattepanda (Window 10 PC)
Lattepanda is a most powerfull device which runs on window 10 with fully licenced and also with all features. Lattepanda board have USB, memory slot, wifi, blutooth, intel processor, HDMI Port, ethernet port and also have a dedicated Arduino which manged or programmed by the operating system.
It is also called a mini personal computer which almost using for all type of work that we do in a normal computer.
By using this computer (lattepanda) we can do everything like learning, playing game, video editing, office work, coding, programming and also for entertainment purpose like watching movies, videos or listening songs.
Features of latepanda
- Pre-installed window 10.
- Pattepanda is very different from Resberry pi because resberry pi does not support window operating system but lattepanda support window operating system.
- It is very fast and powerfull than other (resberry pi).
- Lattepandais a single board computer with powerfull performance .
- It have an intel quad core 1.8 ghz proceesor, 2-8 gb RAM and also 32 gb onboard memory.
- Ready to go Arduino.
- Lattepanda is a low cost window computer and it also include Arduino co-processor which use to control and sense physical world when add Actuators and sensor.
- It can be use for almost all type of work.
Specification of lattepanda
- Processor - Intel cherry trail quad core, upto 1.92 GHz and 2M cache.
- Operating system - Pre-installed win 10
- GPU - Intel HD graphics
- RAM - 2/4/8 GB
- Storage - 32/64/128 GB
- USB - usb 3.0 port, usb 2.0 port
- wifi - 4.0 wifi
- Bluetooth - 4.0 Bluetooth
- Audio - 3.5 mm
- Video output- HDMI and MIPI-DSI
- Ethernet - 100 Mbps
- Touch panel - On board touch panel connector.
- Power - 5V/2A
Note :- Lattepanda required 5V/2A power supply with a quality USB cable.
Area U1 are assigned to X-Z8300 and that moment, no information is available.
Area U2 are assigned to ATmega32u4 core. Each of 20 pins (A0 - A5, DO - D13) in area U2 used as an output and input and each pins operate at 5 volts. each pin need 40 mA for input or output.
Note :- More than 40mA on any input or output pin may damage to the ATmega32u4 permanently.
Special functions of some pins :-
- Analog input : A0 - A5, A6 - A11. The lattepanda has 12 analog input.
- Serial : D1 (TX) and D0 (RX). It is use to transmit (TX) and receive (RX) TTL serial data.
- Extenal interrupts :D3 (interrupt 0 ), D2 (interrupt 1), D0 (interrupt 2 ), D1 (interrupt 3 ) and D7 (interrupt 4 ).
- PWM : D3, D5, D6, D9, D10, and D13 HAVE 8-bit PWM output.
- SPI : D14(MISO), D15(SCK), D16(MOSI).
- LED : build-in led in D13 which driven by pin 13.
These computer is cheapest among all. Due to cost effective it can be very use full for those who never think or never afford expensive computer or laptop.